Betiko Living Customer Returns Policy
In general, you have 14 days from receipt of the Products to notify the Vendor if you need to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send it back. The returns period will expire 14 days from the day you received the Products, unless they are faulty, of unsuitable quality, are unfairly described or unfit for purpose, when the returns period is 30 days. There is a list of some of Products that are non-cancellable below. Please ensure you read the Vendor’s terms and policies before placing an order through Betiko Living.
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a Product
Contact the Vendor directly by either:
- i) by signing into your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the Partner’ where you can upload this information; or
- ii) by Email email@example.com for Betiko to do this on your behalf - note that this may add a delay
- The returned Product must be secured in its original mint condition packaging and returned back to the Vendor within 14 days of telling us in writing or the Vendor in writing you want to cancel the order and return the Product. You should use for your own security a “signed-for” delivery method to provide proof of receipt. The Vendor is responsible for the standard cost of returning the Product.
- As the Vendor’s payment agent, and subject to confirmation from the Vendor that the Products have been received in mint condition and within the permitted time scale, we will process the refund directly to your payment card,
- (1) in no more than: 14 days after the day the Product is received by the Vendor; or
- (2) if no Products were supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Vendor in writing or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
- We strongly advise you not to throw away the external packaging of any Product, even if it is damaged or faulty, unless you speak to the Vendor and agree that doing so will not affect your rights to a refund. We remind you that you are responsible for any diminished value of the Products caused by any handling other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Products while it is in your possession so as to establish the same.
Perishable Products (like food or flowers)
Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture, named articles and ceramics.
Personal items like earrings, cosmetics or underwear, including face masks.
CDs, DVDs or soft wear if you have broken the seal or wrapping.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether a Product is cancellable or non-cancellable by looking at the applicable Consumer Regulations before ordering.
For any questions, feel free to get in touch with Betiko Living’s customer service team.
Last Updated 17th June 2021